Tuesday, September 19, 2006

poetry.com a fraud?

I wrote an entry regarding a website which digs out amateur's pocket money. It is called poetry.com. Many claims it is a fraud website so on and so forth but until now, no legal has been taken against them (source: Wikipedia). Well, perhaps the amateur poets have no money left to pay a solicitor. I was having a good time while reading this poem which tells about poetry.com's fraud and they still send out letter to him saying that his poem deserves a recognition. How can you say you select a poetry which being cynical to you? Well, so to say, the book arrives unexpectedly. I'm glad it arrived. My $55 is not wasted just like that anyway. Folks, do comment on my entry. Cheers~

Posted by Miss Aini @ 6:00 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Hi Ainee,

salam

since you request a response lah, but also since last Sept. so maybe you won't see this...

anyway, you like to write poetry huh? I didn't know about the poetry.com before.
I only rarely read poetry books, but I do like to just pick up a poetry book and then just a pick random poem and read it, only to see if I can "enter" the poem, or if it too hard to do.

For some reason I can't do that when reading many poems, only if I just read one. That's kind of funny.

For me, my poetry is lyrical writing that begins as poem. At least all my songs started as poems, not with music melody at first.

anyway just wanted to respond. I enjoyed reading your poems. :)

Wassalam

Daud

Posted by Blogger DDeden @ 6:28 PM #
 
<< Home